Bleeding after birth..........

ASD123456

Reaction score
............How long did yours continue for? Mine seemed to taper off but is now back to red blood :think: I thought it would have just gotten better and not gone back to this. Saying that I did go out today and carried LO in the sling so that could be why it has got a little heavier. Do you still need to be 'resting up' this long after birth?

Should I be concerned or does this sound normal?!?!?!?

Alex xxx

I think you have just over done it hun. Mine stopped after 3days. I went out for the whole day visiting OH family :twisted: at abou 2 weeks and I had clots and lots of blood :puke: . You just need to take it easy.

:hug:

I bled heavily for about a week and then it tailed off and stopped after about 4 weeks. MW told me to rest else I'd bleed for longer :hug:

Its been nearly 6 weeks and I bled heavily for about 4-5 days and its been very slight but on and off since.

The more you do, the more you bleed. I learnt that.

REST!!!!!!

I bled quite heavily for about 2 weeks, then slowed down slowly but didn't stop til 6 weeks.
I remember falling over after a week, and it gushed out and my jeans were stained. Before i realised this i went back in the house and sat on my bed and cried, it soaked onto the duvet cover and it still won't wash out.
But i never knew that rest meant it stopped sooner! :? I've been on the go since the day she was born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back