Bleeding - 6 dpo

Happy84

Reaction score
Ladies, I'm CD 18 : 6 DPO.
My temp took a massive dive yesterday (see my chart) and today I'm bleeding. It's only light, almost spotting, but there's always some there when I check (I've been toilet at work soooo many times today to check)
I'm not due until next week. It's making me miserable, something's obv wrong?! Might have to take another trip to the GP.

Any advice?? X

Could this be implantation or is 6dpo a little early?
Fingers crossed for you xx

I hope it's not af and is implantation bleeding and dip. Trust your instincts though, if it doesn't feel right to you, and in all honesty a lp that short could mean something isn't right, go and speak to your doctor if only to get peace if mind x

looking at your charts you had a similar dip in April......I'd wait and see what your temps do over the next few days and see if the spotting stops or gets heavier before you worry :) as said above, it could be early implantation.....I had a bfp at 7dpo one cycle so that must have implanted at 5dpo to get a + on an hpt at 7dpo!

hope you work out what's going on soon - fingers crossed its a positive sign :)

Thanks guys. Think I'm going to wait and see what my temp is like tomoro n if its still low n I'm still bleeding then ill make an appt at the drs.

I wonder if its anything to do with me taking Angus cactus?!

Fx you get some answers hon. I went to docs this month about early spotting and they couldn't have been more helpful. Getting 21 day bloods to check various levels. I really hope it's implantation for you tho. :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back