Bleeding - 6 dpo

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Happy84, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Happy84

Happy84 Well-Known Member

Ladies, I'm CD 18 : 6 DPO.
    My temp took a massive dive yesterday (see my chart) and today I'm bleeding. It's only light, almost spotting, but there's always some there when I check (I've been toilet at work soooo many times today to check)
    I'm not due until next week. It's making me miserable, something's obv wrong?! Might have to take another trip to the GP.

Any advice?? X

2. MelC2011

MelC2011 Well-Known Member

Could this be implantation or is 6dpo a little early?
    Fingers crossed for you xx

3. coz78

coz78 Well-Known Member

I hope it's not af and is implantation bleeding and dip. Trust your instincts though, if it doesn't feel right to you, and in all honesty a lp that short could mean something isn't right, go and speak to your doctor if only to get peace if mind x

4. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

looking at your charts you had a similar dip in April......I'd wait and see what your temps do over the next few days and see if the spotting stops or gets heavier before you worry :) as said above, it could be early implantation.....I had a bfp at 7dpo one cycle so that must have implanted at 5dpo to get a + on an hpt at 7dpo!

hope you work out what's going on soon - fingers crossed its a positive sign :)

5. Happy84

Thanks guys. Think I'm going to wait and see what my temp is like tomoro n if its still low n I'm still bleeding then ill make an appt at the drs.

6. Happy84

I wonder if its anything to do with me taking Angus cactus?!

7. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

Fx you get some answers hon. I went to docs this month about early spotting and they couldn't have been more helpful. Getting 21 day bloods to check various levels. I really hope it's implantation for you tho. :hugs: x x