bleed..

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by E44girl, Mar 2, 2016.

1. E44girl

E44girl Member

Hi all, it's probably me over worrying I'm 5w 2d today, I got my BFP 3days ago, I did have light spotting and brown discharge before that.
    I have recently moved and I'm pretty cut off at the moment and I able to get to doctor a without a lift, however I started spotting again today but a more heavier spotting, only when I wipe. No clots and no pain. Is this something to worry about?
    I can't get to the doctor until Friday :( anything I can do to help?

2. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

Do you have cramps at all? What colour is the bleed? Are you having to wear a pad or only when wiping?

I've just had two days of brown on wiping with cramping - told yesterday they don't think I've mc but it might be ectopic. Checking with Dr is a good point, they can check blood levels are rising. Until Friday just rest up - try not to do anything to vigorous and try to relax, should be fine. If you do experience pain though I would definitely get to a Dr right away x

3. E44girl

E44girl Member

No pain at all. My lower back is aching
    . . . Other than that nothing. It's stopped now for a moment, seems to happy more in the mornings.
    Blood is a pinky colour. Just when I wipe, not enough for a pad. X

4. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

At the moment that sounds ok, I'd still see a Dr Friday just to get checked over but sounds ok. If pain moves from lower back to tip of shoulders you must get seen ASAP to make sure not ectopic. Ultimately a little bleeding can be quite common, just take it easy and take your prenatal vitamins x

5. Baby2loading

Baby2loading New Member

I've just posted something similar. I've had bleeding for the last week and I'm about 6 weeks. I went for an early scan yesterday and hey say everything looking as it should for now and bleeding unexplained. Hope this helps. I know the wait to see the docs is horrible.

#5 Baby2loading, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  6. E44girl

E44girl Member

Thanks both, it's so scary, my first time too and after a MC last summer. So I really want to do all I can to rest up until I can get checked .