Blankets?!

Bubbles1987

Reaction score
I'm so confused about blankets. My mum has brought me some fleece polyester ones and some polyester ones but not sure are these safe? I also have crocheted a chunky blanket but it is too long may have to double up, if I only use this when cold enough as two blankets or just use it on pram and not at night is this safe? Worried it took me so long to do but can never use it! Xxx

you can double up if its cold or use it for the pram, or just leave excess length at babys feet. fleece are fine and i dunno about polyester. the first few months i used fleece or crocheted as i made a few while preg last time in varying sizes. thecellular ones are really good for newborns as they regulate temperature easily and baby cant really suffocate under one either

Yeah I was thinking of getting cellular and using them at night time and using these others in pram and for cuddles with mummy :) was just so confused! Was just worrying about not using them after my mum brought them but sure will find some use for them. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back