Blah blah blah

vickib_1984

Reaction score
Today is not a good day!!!!!!!!! Can I go back to bed and start again??????? Pretty please??????

Go for it... Have a nap while you are there.
What has made it so bad?

My son has serious attitude and refused to do anything this morning without an argument and I ordered a table and chairs from little woods which arrived and isn't right rang last week to arrange a return I was suppose to get a call by sat to arrange collection an heard nothing........do I rang them this morning to find out why and apparently it's all my fault and I'm going to be charged etc.......err over my dead body!!!!!!! So just had a spat with them over it and now awaiting a phone call for collection as its not my fault and told then if they charged me I would go to trading standards!!!!!!! So today is not a good day lol xx

Awwww :hugs: - I the days like this and really not what you need at the end of pregnancy... when you can, go back to bed and have a very long nap and forget about it all xxxxx

Lol first I must do food shopping otherwise the children will starve!!!!! (that's hubby and my boy) lol xx

Go back to bed and get the children (LOL) to do it with you later that's what I'm doing. We'll get a cooked chicken on the way out and just have an easy late dinner. Means they have to pack and unpack the shopping for you too...BONUS!

That's a good idea jojo lol I might just do that lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back