bk to titty feeding

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i just had phone call off breast feeding midwife who runs a work shop at the birthing centre, i rang ehr yesterday to try and get in b4 xmas.. and the midwife at the hospital who i spoke to about problems i had with charl said i recomend you go b4 u have this baby.. and carol can help you no end she knows everything there is to know aobut feeding and will have solutions for you...

so i rang her and she said there are dates availible for me in december!! whohooww!! the 1st 2 weeks of every month she runs this work shop for 2 hrs on wednesdays i think.. gotta wait for her to ring bk to confurm for me :)..

is anyone else offered the same?
are any of you wirried about feeding and support?

Yeah my MW mentioned a BF Support group thats run at my local hospital every thursday, I think i wanna go but feel a bit silly going on my own so not sure...

yeah i know what u mean about going on ur own.. but i think id rather go.. and know i have support than not go.. plus.. i thinka lex would feel a little embarest talking bout boobies lol..

I'd like to go, but looks like it will have to be after the event now :think:

im gunna be breastfeeding too, ive done one workshop but id like to do another one as it was 2 years ago since i did the last, i used to work for sure start u see. jo which hospital are u havin baby? tameside? xx

To be honest i dont know of any in this area but then again i havent asked about it. My midwife was really good the last time so if i have any probs i'll just talk to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back