Bizarre pregnancy dreams - whats your weirdest?

flisstebbs

Reaction score
I've been having some crazy dreams, and just had a rofl moment at Pippa's dream she put in my journal. Thought it might be fun for everyone to share the strangest or funniest one they've had?

I had a dream the other night my mum and little brother got stuck in a crack house!! And i went to save them but theyd fed my mum heroin and she was passed out and they kept giving it her!!! X

I had a dream that I gave birth to a Labradoodle (I have one!) and I couldn't work out why my baby was a puppy and not a human baby!

It was so weird & vivid, I was putting a nappy on him and giving my 40kg dog a piggy back! Bit of a big baby lol ;)

xxx

I had a dream that my baby was a kitten which meant I couldn't breastfeed. Then I was worried about strapping it into the car seat because I'm quite sure most cats don't like being put on their back. So I put it in my pocket instead.

I went through a phase in the first Tri of having really horrible dreams, I don't even want to share them with u, they're really disturbing :-/ I haven't had any like that for a while though! X

I had the weirdest dream ever last night, I had my baby and it was tiny (like the size of my little finger), I kept it in a soap dish?! Then my oh told me we should bath it, but I was scared it would drown so decided to take it in the shower with me, I put the soap dish on the windowsill but when I looked again it had filled with water, so I took the tiny baby out and rubbed it with a towel, when I did it started to grow! I was shouting to my oh "I get it now, it grows when you put it in water"!!

Where do you even start to decode that dream?!

I've had looooooads pregnany related!

- I gave birth at the swimming baths and my baby came out about 5cm long in a swimming wet suit. I had to swim lengths before I could have him and then when they passed him to me I lost him down one of the water vents!!

- I was on a fair ride and he fell out onto the floor, bounced back up and back up my foof!!!

- I had a very pain free birth and got my figure back instantly - this then continued with me walking through my old home town with my baby wrapped in a poster tube.. everyone was looking down the tube to get a look at him!! very bizarre!

I also have lots of sex dreams atm, they used to be just random people but currently its my boyfriend! And it's very kinky and I'm not pregnant... I miss my sex life :(

I keep havin really bad nightmares at the min :-( every night for past week x

In tri 1 I had a vivid dream that me and my hubby were splitting up (we are newly weds) it was so vivid I was splitting all out belongings down to had what, I had to wake him up to ask him at 3.30am. Poor hubby.

I keep having the same rough dream that my and my partners ex first are out to kill each other and end up becoming best friends and she is there at the birth. I for some reason keep dreaming this one although car's/house all that stuff changes. I don't know how to tell what it means or anything

I remember one other I had wish it was real as we won the lottery lol x x x

i had bad dreams in Tri 2. But now they are not so bad but still not nice
I always dream i have a baby - or look after somebody elses.. but days go by and i forget to feed him or change his nappy. Last night, i left him in the same clothes for a whole two weeks!

I've not had any pregnancy/baby related dreams but my dreams are very vivid at the moment. The other night I dreamt me and my sisters/parents went for a meal in subway and when I went to order one my sisters served me... She tried to but a banana in my Italian BMT and I got really frustrated and cried....

Anyway.... :whistle:

I keep having really vivid dreams about work and having to ask people at work if it happened or not. Have also had dreams about my parents being hurt because of my pregnancy, like telling my mum I was pregnant while I was driving over a bridge to distract her(she's scared of [FONT=&quot]heights[/FONT]) & then her distracting me and I drive the car of the side of the bridge. That one really freaked me out! xx

I had really horrid nightmares in the first tri and early second mainly about zombies (which I really hate) now the dreams are just weird... a little freaky and scary but not like before. I used to wake up crying :( very distressing considering I never used to remember my dreams at all x

i had a dream about a distorted cartoon giraffe and i woke myself up by laughing!!!xx

At least it was a funny dream and not a nightmare lol x

Last night I dreamed that my little sister (not so little at 21) was baby sitting our baby and when I phone to check on baby it turned out that she'd sold my baby to a random man for a packet of crisps. I was screaming at her down the phone asking where my child was and she just said "I'm about to have my dinner, can I call you back in 10 minutes?"

Worst thing is, when I told her about my dream today, the first thing she asked was what type the crisps were! Lmao.

Some of these dreams really gave me the giggles! I've had some weird ones and a lot of vivid ones that I keep remembering and confusing as really happening! Xxx

Last night I dreamed that my little sister (not so little at 21) was baby sitting our baby and when I phone to check on baby it turned out that she'd sold my baby to a random man for a packet of crisps. I was screaming at her down the phone asking where my child was and she just said "I'm about to have my dinner, can I call you back in 10 minutes?"

Worst thing is, when I told her about my dream today, the first thing she asked was what type the crisps were! Lmao.

Ha ha this well made me laugh! They are so random! My Mum told me that she had a strange dream the other night and she rarely dreams but she said that I had just had the baby (still didn't know the sex lol ) and she said I bought a motorbike and she was really cross because she thought I was going to go out riding and die and leave my baby motherless!!! I've never been interested in motorbikes lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back