Bizarre mucus plug question

fothers

Reaction score
This might sound a bit of a strange question but if you go for a wee and your plug goes into the toilet bowl does it float or sink :oops:

JUst asking because I have just thought we have a modern toilet that is a funny shape in the bathroom so anything that sinks goes round a bend right away so you can't see it.

I was wondering whether my plug has actually gone round the bend at some point and escaped my attention :rotfl:

MW did sweep yesterday and said she thought my plug had been coming away and I was thinking of the loo bowl conundrum last night :think:

Well the first few days of my plug coming away resembled heavy discharge.... and was quite jelly like.. Sometimes you don't loose the final bit until the end, but if your plug has slowly been coming away you might have just not really noticed it for anything more than increased discharge.

I don't remember losing mine so I can't help, but your thread really cheered me up :D just the way you wrote it :D

Either way it doesn't sound like you will have long to wait :cheer:

Squiglet said:
Well the first few days of my plug coming away resembled heavy discharge.... and was quite jelly like.. Sometimes you don't loose the final bit until the end, but if your plug has slowly been coming away you might have just not really noticed it for anything more than increased discharge.

Yes mine was increased discharge too - so much so I had to wear a pad. V egg white like and clear slimy (hmm lovely!) I don't think I lost the bloody bit until I was in labour and my waters went.

ooh i remember losing mine made me gag it was comming away slowly then i went to the loo and when i wiped myself it was there a big plug of jelly so mine didnt fall in to the loo.

Having stringy gloopy discharge (sorry for those eating their breakfast :oops: ) so maybe that is it.

Thankyou :)

mine just plopped out and it kind of hoovered in the water! :rotfl: We have a new shape small low flush toilet and I saw it when I looked so couldn't be a sinker! But the Show, wasn't very entertaining! More like "What the F**k? plop, ewwwww".

idk chick sorry! i didnt inspect the bowl. hope things happen 4 u soon hun sending labour dust ************

I had a really heavy discharge for a week before, just like when you wipe but my actual plug went with my waters. I didn't feel or hear anything but I just noticed a bit red lump of gunk and the bottom of the bowl, so mine sunk. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back