Bizarre and wierd!!

hellywelly

Reaction score
Very emotional that all these scan photos I've been looking at for months keep turning into pictures of real babies as people keep popping!!!

Makes me a little bit tearful!!! lol

So exciting!

Ahh, you will soon have your scan picture into a real baby too :)
xx

Awww know how you feel. Not too long to go now though! Our LO's will be in our arms soon enough!

its so exciting and so scary at the same time!! x

Lol I feel the same. It's just so weird xxxxxxxx

it is so exciting and I agree its emotional. Bloody hormones!

I know once I pop, I'll have to keep tri 3 stalking as I'll be desperate to see everyone's labour threads and LOs... I won't want to go over to baby and toddler until you are all there too!

I know it sounds silly but I was thinking today I can't imagine going through another pregnancy without all of you doing it too!

It's so weird to look at bump pics and then the baby pic and think... That little person was in there!!! Weird... Can't quite get my head round it to be honest!!! Sometimes think I need a see through tummy to really believe there is a little person in there!! :)

It's so weird to look at bump pics and then the baby pic and think... That little person was in there!!! Weird... Can't quite get my head round it to be honest!!! Sometimes think I need a see through tummy to really believe there is a little person in there!! :)

i wish we had little windows so we can have a look at them hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back