Bit worried

Lorrainne

Reaction score
afternoon ladies I’m a little scared I have just been to the loo and wiped and there was a browny red blob only small but with the aches I’ve had in a little worried is it normal has anyone else experienced this at 7 weeks x

Just keep an eye on it hun. Brown blood is normally old blood which is from implantation if it starts to be a full flow of red give the EPU a call x

Just keep an eye on it hun. Brown blood is normally old blood which is from implantation if it starts to be a full flow of red give the EPU a call x
Thankyou chattychar I’ll defo keep an eye it’s only been a little bit so far so hopefully all ok! I should know as 3rd baby but been a while x

Char is right that brown blood should be ok but if you are worried I would just call your EPU and say you think you’re about 7 weeks and have had some blood. I was scanned at the weekend and was 6+4 and saw a heartbeat and there was a bleed seen too. I haven’t passed any blood but they said it might suddenly come out or it might be reabsorbed but they said if I did bleed then they would want me to call and just get another scan to reassure me it was all ok. So I don’t think they turn you away if you are at all concerned x

Char is right that brown blood should be ok but if you are worried I would just call your EPU and say you think you’re about 7 weeks and have had some blood. I was scanned at the weekend and was 6+4 and saw a heartbeat and there was a bleed seen too. I haven’t passed any blood but they said it might suddenly come out or it might be reabsorbed but they said if I did bleed then they would want me to call and just get another scan to reassure me it was all ok. So I don’t think they turn you away if you are at all concerned x
Thankyou hun, so far only been once and a tiny bit, I am
Under a lot of stress atm my mum has brain surgery tomorrow so a little
Worried about that, hopefully worrying over nothing in both counts xx

Oh wow that’s definitely a stressful situation to be in - hope everything goes ok!

Best wishes for you! I know this is very stressful, but I have heard a bit is quite normal, especially if you have had sex recently. I would just keep an eye on it and if it increases go get checked sooner than later!

afternoon ladies I’m a little scared I have just been to the loo and wiped and there was a browny red blob only small but with the aches I’ve had in a little worried is it normal has anyone else experienced this at 7 weeks x

pls go to EPU and ask for a scan and tell them you had some brown red bleeding that looked like a clot with cramping.

it’s more than likely nothing but just to put your mind at ease.

brown and even red blood can be normal, I had both and always got it checked out.

really hope your mom will be ok xxxx

do your best not to worry too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back