Bit worried...

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
I'm 18 weeks and 1 today, but not feeling much movement? :/ should I be worried? X

I wouldmt worry hun. Im nearly 21 weeks and only in the last couple of weeks felt movement. If your concerned contact your midwife xxxx

I didn't feel masses of movement until 20 weeks hun and it is only now at 22/23 weeks that baby is really going for it x

I'm 18 weeks and yet to feel anything. Mw told me this is normal especially for my first might not feel anything till around 20 weeks, she also told me that to begin with there isn't much movement as they grow it get more x

It differs between every person on how much & how early they feel anything, if your placenta is in the front that can hide alot of the movement & you feel less

Laura - I'm not sure but did you say you have a doppler?

I have my placenta at the front,. like I did last time. First baby I dodn;t feel hardly anything at all during the whole pregnancy but had a great big strapping boy. This time, whilst it is still at the front, I think it is lower so I am still getting movement. I was feeling occasional flutters until around 19 weeks and then they got a little stronger. It is only the last couple of weeks I have been getting proper kicks, or actually, mostly I think they are thumps as it is where his hands were at the last scan!

This is my second baby and I've only felt occasional movement. Felt something last Wednesday, but nothing much since. I'm almost 19 weeks. Last time I felt fluttering around 18/19 weeks, but nothing properly until I was around 22 weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back