Bit off topic....

emmimoo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Bit of a strange one here, but my flat is SOOOO dusty.
I'm not trying to be anal about cleanliness but I mean my flat is REALLY dusty and I'm worried about how it will affect LO breathing when they arrive.

Our carpet is string, like tightly woven garden twine, throughout the flat. We have a large carpet rug in the livingroom but the livingroom is the worst room in the place. I have to hoover at least twice a week, and I mean a proper hoover not just a once over, and I have to do like a Spring-clean dusting session at least once a month, even the skirting boards fail the "glove" test every week! It's awful. :wall2:

Just wondering if there are any domestic goddesses out there who might be able to suggest something?

Thanks in advance

PS it's privately rented and we are are contracted here until mid-Oct.

Not much help as we have a dog so I Hoover pretty much daily and sweep the kitchen about 4 times a day and its still not enough to keep hair at bay :eek:s, drives me mad!

I Hoover twice a day, in the morning & about 4pm.....can't stand dust or bits of fluff on the carpet so if I see it I Hoover! Probably a bit OCD but love a neat clean home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back