Bit Of Rough

BabyLove

Reaction score
.. Is Anyone Else's Midwife Really Rough When Poking & Proding Ur Belly? :shock:

I Actually Yelped Yesterday Because She Dug In Sooo Hard! I Know She Has To Feel Around For The Baby etc But OUCH!! She's Really Rough.

god yeah shes really rough.

i said to her, is that supposed to hurt??

she said no your just tense :shock: :shock:

Tense? What An Explanation! It Hurts Because 90% Of Her Hand Is Wedged & Jabbing Into My Belly More Like :shock:

yeah its really painful..
when we feel our own bellys were always trying to be careful and not press too hard, but when you're at the midwifes its like :shock: :shock: :shock: OW!!! :x

i think my midwife has the more gentle touch then although she does ALWAYS have cold hands :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl:

My consultant is dead rough.... she keeps jabbing the ultrasound equipment in my bump then pushing down hard to get little miss (who can never be bothered) to move. :rotfl:

My midwife has always been dead gentle..

Although I remember when I was overdue with Tia and the MW was checking to see if she had engaged she sorta dug her hands in over my pelvis and wiggled Tia's head about... that was rather painful.. :think:

can be a bit rough, but i see a different midwife everytime I go

Squiglet said:
I remember when I was overdue with Tia and the MW was checking to see if she had engaged she sorta dug her hands in over my pelvis and wiggled Tia's head about... that was rather painful.. :think:

Yeah Thats Exactly What She Does!! She Digs In Everywhere Else Too But Its Deffinately The Worst Down There & That Describes Perfectly What It Feels Like. It Kills

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back