Bit of advice please...

Baby Pickle

Reaction score
I am really sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to post.

I am going through a very confusing time at the moment. We've been trying for baby #2 for just over 3 years.

I tested last Wednesday 9/10dpo and it was negative. Later that day AF arrived, it was only a 3 day bleed but he 2nd day was very heavy and clotted, it then stopped abruptly on the 3rd day.

On Thursday night (6 days after the negative test and 17/18dpo) something felt weird and I had a bit of pink spotting. Did a CB digi and it came up 1-2 weeks and I'd had two big glasses of water before bed.

After the bleed I just assumed it was another chemical and assumed I'd start miscarrying in the next few days. Well I feel really tired, was nearly sick after breakfast this morning, boobs are all tingly and lying on them in the night woke me up. So thought I'd do another test this morning and it's an okay line, not great for 19/20dpo but a definite positive.

I'm really confused, the bleed was pretty bad last week and definitely more than implantation, but why did I have a bfn before the bleed and then now positive?

Argh doesn't make sense to me, I have had exactly this with a previous MC, has a anyone had any similar experience? Should I be worried it sounds like an eptopic?

Thank you for reading Amy x

I'm sorry I don't know what's happening there but I would make a doctors appointment ASAP to discuss. Xx

Hi Pickle, I agree with broody I think you need to see your gp and see if they will do bloods for you. Is it possible you ovd later than you thought? Not sure how that would explain the bleed though. Hope you get good news.

Thank you snowbee and broody2013. Why are these things never easy!?!

I am feeling seriously ropey today, nausea, head ache, tired, bit crampy occasionally and generally really blurgh etc. But no other MC type symptoms. I think I may of ovulated a little later but doesn't explain the bleed.

Will call the GP in the morning as the two tests I did this morning were much stronger than Friday's tests. Past MC experience tells me a heavy bleed before getting a BFP is not good news and to not get my hopes up.

Amy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back