Bit of a surprise 2ww

Lynds77

Reaction score
So never really expected to be back here! As much as I would love to be pregnant and go through labour again, baby #3 has never been on the cards.

Well until I got far too drunk on Friday night, secduced the husband and didn't check my fertility app till the next morning to discover I was in my most fertile period.

No idea why I am still even entering periods into that app...

We got pregnant at the 1st attempt with both our girls, so there is a real possibility I am pregnant.

Moving house next week and 40 next year. Eeeek.

We could have gone to the chemist but I couldn't bring myself to do that. We have decided to leave it up to fate and what will be will be. Could this be my little surprise but very loved blue bundle??

Last edited:
Hello Hun!

So many old faces around here would be lovely for you to join us!

I had a situation like this in March and caught.

I think once you've birthed two babies your cervix is much more open to let the swimmers in!!

Wishing you lots of luck!

Xx

Hi! I am terrified to be honest! My 2 are still so young, it's been such hard work with Freya only just starting to sleep through the night. The thought of doing all that again...

Oh gosh Hun all those losses you have had, bless you. Fingers and everything crossed for you this time. I am just having a look about the forum just now catching up with where everyone is at, although it does seem a much quieter place these days xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back