Bit of a long shot...

twinkle90

Reaction score
But does anyone know if Halifax bank travel insurance covers pregnancy? Xxx

Not sure specifically about Halifax but when I got travel insurance for my holiday a couple of weeks ago I found that most companies covered pregnancy as standard up to 27 ish weeks.

xxx

Thanks Ammdaz. Just looked and i dont think Halifax covers :/ If you dont mind me asking what company did you take travel insurance out wiith?any recommendations welcome. Xxx

Best to just give them a lil call huni xx

Thanks girls. The halifsx policy quotes: the policy does not cover you in pregnancy directly or indirectly resulting from any of the following: any costs arising from yoyr pregnancy or childbirth if the expected date of delivery is less than 12 weeks after the end of your trip. Csn someone put this in english LOL xxx

omg lmaooo. more confused than before!!! xx

Basically if you are passed 28 weeks they won't cover any costs associated with you having baby!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Or specific pregnancy illness - but would still cover if you say - broke your arm as that is totally unrelated to fact your pregnant

Thanks Maclean. So would i be ok on their policy? Xx

If your less than 28 weeks your fine, after that they won't cover something that the pregnancy could be blamed for

Thanks Ammdaz. Just looked and i dont think Halifax covers :/ If you dont mind me asking what company did you take travel insurance out wiith?any recommendations welcome. Xxx

I went with Insure and Go. Didn't have to claim for anything so can't really comment if they would've been any good if I'd needed to but their prices were good for the level of cover.

Thanks girls. The halifsx policy quotes: the policy does not cover you in pregnancy directly or indirectly resulting from any of the following: any costs arising from yoyr pregnancy or childbirth if the expected date of delivery is less than 12 weeks after the end of your trip. Csn someone put this in english LOL xxx

Basically that reads to me as if you are covered up to 28 weeks but after this point you are only covered for injuries/illnesses that aren;t pregnancy related.

xxx

Thanks girls. Sorry for being a bit thick haha. Loads of help so thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back