Bit confused

mrz85

Reaction score
Hiya hope you are all well ? Last week I had blood test for the usual hep b HIV rubella etc ,do you know if they would have tested my blood group ? I know for a Fact I am rhesus negative but no mention on the letter ?

Or does it only matter if t s your first pregnacy

I think they do just test it as a matter of course. I am sure my blood group was on the sheet with my iron/white and red cells etc. rather than on the sheet for HIV/Rubella. x

Yes, they confirm your blood group too. Have they attached anything to your notes, my blood results are attached now.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

No not yet , I gues they wil at my 16 week appott

I didn't receive any of my results!
When I went to epu for bleeding , they said oh have you been explained to about your blood?
I was like no idk what it is.

She was like OH you should have been told by now. Then explained it.
I'm A rhesus D Negative

X

My MW called them at my 16 week appointment to check my blood group as it didn't say on my results.... X

Last edited:
I didn't get my results, I was just told at my scan that they were all clear and what my blood type was.

Wil most likely fid out at my 16 week appot then

U normally get a letter n post I did sayin all was fine and that I'm rrhesus negative b need an injection and lroads of info on it x

i got a letter saying everything was clear but nothing about iron or blood group x

Yep mine contained detail of my blood group as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back