birthing class

Babylicious

Reaction score
We went to birthing class today and it was ok, 4 hours though and I'm :sleep: :sleep:

You go girl! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I didnt think hed go as hes wasting his precious season ticket! im glad he went though, men dont take much notice of birthing classes but im glad he went as hes the one whos got to be there at birth - so he may as well know when to duck when you decide to knock him out at transition stage!! :rotfl:

I have missed all of the birting classes at my health centre :(
They were all round the time when I was 24 weeks and I really wasn't up for it then. Convinced myself I didn't need them as I only had a baby 2 years ago and went to some fabulous classes with my first, but feel like I'm missing out a bit :?

I think we should have 'virtual' birthing classes on here, just so I don't feel left out :lol:

I wouldnt worry too much monster munch, your baby will probably fly out quickly with no complications so i woudnt worry about it.

I didnt have any and got through fine.

you'd have all been so proud of the tantrum it was bad even by my standards :rotfl: :rotfl: Still he knows how I feel now so hopefully he won't start over football again :rotfl:

You shouldnt have to go mental though should you - he should choose you and the baby every time over football - he can watch footie anytime:hes not going to go through this unique experience of seing you pregnant with his son, going to classes, picking things out - being at the birth.

The memories are priceless and if he misses any of it he will reret it in years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back