Birthing balls

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi I was thinking of getting a birthing ball as ive heard they r good for reducing back ache............i have it all the time and cant remember the last time i was comfy!
I just wanted to know if they were worth it?

i think they are worth it,
I have one that i use, i just sit on it and rock about on it while watching tv, its also good for opening up your pelivs ready for birth :)

I haven't got one but I know you can get them very cheaply from Argos if that helps

+++

i have one and sit on it instead of on a chair when i work from home or just in front of the PC. don't bother getting one from the pregnancy catalogues though, they are a rip off! as rosebay said they sell them at argos for a fiver, and they are just the same as the £30 ones! that's where i got mine from.

it didn't come with a pump, but i used an electric one that came with an inflatable bed we have, or just use a bicycle pump!

i love mine!

i beat that Petchy :lol:
£5 from sports world with a pump.

he he

x

I'm sure mine was 3.99 from argos.

It's silver, not as big as some, and at first I thought i'd done the wrong thing and should have got a bigger one.

Then I got really comfy with this one, last night I was kneeling on the floor leaning over it with cushion on top of it, I was getting some pains and I managed to get a really comfy position. If I'd had a bigger one it would have been more difficult to lean over it.

I have one too!!

I thought that about it being too small but as you say its all about your size in relation to the ball and mine is apparently the right size for me.

It's great - totally recommend it.

Yay i gott the £3.99 1 from argos along with a v pillow.....both seem a good buy at the mo!

Ii got the argos one, its fab. Though does anyone else find that if they hear music whilst sitting on it they try and bounce in time to the beat???

petchy said:
it didn't come with a pump, but i used an electric one that came with an inflatable bed we have, or just use a bicycle pump!

Or get OH to blow it up, much cheaper :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back