birthing ball

mummywanabe

Reaction score
When should you start using one? Im 35+4 and started using it today to help with my back pain. But is there a time when it shouldnt be used before a certain point in third tri? Also whats the best way to usesone?

I use mine everyday and have since about 34 weeks. It's the only way I can sit comfortably. Xx

Tri hopping but my physio recommended I get one for my spd. Don't see why you shouldn't use one. Assuming you mean a gym ball to sit on. Xx

It is good for SPD as strengthens your core I was using one before pregnancy for my sciatica. Get bouncing....

Yep deffinately helping with hip and back pain, have jyst hear people saying they went much earlier from using one

I'm pretty certain any time in tri 3 is fine - it's not proven to induce labour, just help baby get into the right position so you should be fine at any time x

I've been using one daily since mid tri 2. Physio said that's fine

Xx

Seeing this I'm starting to think I really should invest in one now!! Had joint problems and pain before I was pregnant but if it really helps that much I'm thinking this might help the extremes I seem to end up in!! Lol now to go find 1 I can afford!!

Seeing this I'm starting to think I really should invest in one now!! Had joint problems and pain before I was pregnant but if it really helps that much I'm thinking this might help the extremes I seem to end up in!! Lol now to go find 1 I can afford!!

Mines a straight forward gym ball from sports direct. Less then a fiver.

Xx

Sitting on it and rolling hips is good from anytime. I heard you should start bouncing on it from 37 weeks to help induce labour if the heads engaged.

Love mine too, really helps my hips!

Mines just a cheap one too £5 x x

Tapatalking. X

Well I put a plea out on good old Facebook and a friend is donating hers from when she was pregnant! Lets hope this helps lol now I'm go a have go research best things to do to ease pain!! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back