birthing ball!!

amyjayne77

Reaction score
Well, all the way through this pregnancy I've been carrying so high, the baby has practically been swinging off my ribs which is strange for me as my girls were soooo low!

Anyway, last week I bought a ball from ASDA, and have been bouncing/grinding and just sitting watching tv on it everyday and I can literally feel the difference in the way I carry. Maybe it would happen anyway as I'm 35 weeks anyway, but I can literally feel the baby snuggling downwards after I've been on it for a while and my bump has visibly dropped and I can wear a bra again without suffocating!!!!.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, birthing balls are GREAT!!

Okay, my baby is still swinging from my ribs, so youve inspired me to inflate mine (still in box!) and sit on it in front of the tv tonight! I struggle with bras too, I bought some maternity vest tops with built in support, but my boobies are massive so I feel a bit like charie dimmock in them!! :rofl:

Well, all the way through this pregnancy I've been carrying so high, the baby has practically been swinging off my ribs which is strange for me as my girls were soooo low!

Anyway, last week I bought a ball from ASDA, and have been bouncing/grinding and just sitting watching tv on it everyday and I can literally feel the difference in the way I carry. Maybe it would happen anyway as I'm 35 weeks anyway, but I can literally feel the baby snuggling downwards after I've been on it for a while and my bump has visibly dropped and I can wear a bra again without suffocating!!!!.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, birthing balls are GREAT!!

Thank you so much for writing this thread as I have been interested in getting a birthing ball but didnt know much about them or if it was worth it, but like Tiny, you have inspired me into buying one for definate now.
Especially as I have changed my mind and instead of having a hospital birth I am thinking of having a home birth. I also need to try and move the LO from breach to normal.
What do you get in the asda pack hun and how much was it?

I got a "davina" mcall one for 9.99 and it was for the ball and pump. I thinkArgos do them too x

Still loving it!! On it every day lol x

I got mine today - its ace am really enjoying just sitting on it and watching telly - thinking about getting a giant space hopper to hop around the house on :D

LOL, I saw those in asda yesterday and must admit, i did think about it lol x

must say my back felt lots better this morning after bouncing on my ball for about 45mins yesterday! slept loads better :)

So must be doing good stuff :D

Just bought one (ball - not spacehopper!) in Tesco home for £3.33 - must be on offer x

Got mine blown up now. I shall be bouncing for the next 5 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back