Birthday Card

Nicola

Reaction score
Oh I just thought I'd share the most precious card with you....it's my birthday today (7th) and found a card on the dresser, I opened it up and it was a really sweet "to mummy" card very child like and for the life of me couldn't imagine my teenage step-children sending something quite that young minded. Oh it's only from the baby (who we call Pudding at the moment)....it brought tears to my eyes, it's so precious and in all honesty I didn't think husbands thought do to that type of thing. How wrong was I, forgetting the other cards/presents my birthday card from Pudding just tops the list this morning.....!! :D :D :D :D :D

How lovely, men can be sweet sometimes :D

HappyBirthday3.gif

how sweet hun happy birthday hope you have a brill day :D :D :D

aw bless - you clearly have a gifted child, genius already :lol: clever hubby too - bet he's in your good books now :D

i told dh we could make our valentines cards this year to save money and he was really pleased as he always says cant i just make you one. took the smile off his face when i came home with some nice bits of card and pretty papers etc to do them with ' i was just gonna fold some a4 in half and write on it :roll: So romantic!

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheer:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww thats lovely

HAPPY BIRTHDAY have a fantastic day darlin' :cheer:

Ah that's really sweet - have a great birthday.

What a lovely surprise - that's very sweet.

Happy Birthday :D

Awww sweet, My OH done exactly the same thing for me for Birthday & Mothers Day. Happy Birthday :hug:

Thanks ladies, having a great day so far (highlights, hair cut, manicure, shopped for nail products, new underwear etc), and now about to head off to dinner. I still think that card this morning was the best part though. Really touched by that!!

thats really sweet bless him!!! but its your 7th bday? :wink:

Nicola said:
.it's my birthday today (7th)

That confused me too for a minute :oops:

That's really lovely...make sure you keep it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back