Biochemical pregnancies

janna4415

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have experience with biochemical pregnancy?I am falling pregnant easily but when my period id due I always misscary :wall2: It has happened 4 times test is positive and nothing out of it...We are trying to have second baby I had no problems to concieve/carry with my first one.

Not sure how to help but didn't want to read and run, I keep miscarrying between 4 and 6 weeks, finally being referred for tests so definitely try and find a half decent doctor and push for that, however they keep telling me it's just bad luck and that when you miscarry that early it's a chromosome that's wrong with the embryo and your body knows it's not going to progress so naturally wants it out. Doesn't make it any easier, it' will probably be even harder for you to get listened to by doctors since you already have a child, they just keep telling me it's fine because it's early losses and I seem to be able to get pregnant Without major issues.

I had one when I had a frozen embryo transfer. I don't test early so goodness knows how many others I've had. The one time I did know, it was heartbreaking and I didn't end up losing it until about 6 weeks. :-(

I don't know what caused it. They said the egg looked good but who knows, maybe it was chromosomally abnormal. Or maybe my uterus didn't make a good receptive environment that month. I've found my natural killer cells are slightly high (but not massively) which may be why but I just don't know.

Sorry I can't be of more help but I wanted you to know that you're not alone. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back