bio-oil

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by rach, Oct 10, 2005.

1. rach

rach Well-Known Member

got my first bottle on the weekend :D didnt use anything on last pregnancy and had horrific stretch marks which have faded a great deal in the 12 years since i had my son apparently bio-oil helps old stretch marks as well as preventing new ones so am going to give it a go :D
    anyone got any success stories with it????
    xxxxxxxxx

2. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

this is my first pregnancy so i'm not sure of how effective it is, although fingers crossed i haven't got any yet!!

touch wood touch wood :lol:

3. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

i used bio oil and found it to be very effective, great for your complexion too if you use it on your face! i absolutely love the smell too, good enough to eat!!

4. rach

rach Well-Known Member

yeah it smells lovely :D and it makes you feel nice somehow dont know what it is but it makes you feel all warm and snuggly lol cant explain it
    xxxx

5. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

It's really helped my itchy boobs and I like the way that it absorbs quickly and doesn't end up making you feel like an oil slick. I've been putting a few drops in my bath too and I love the smell

+++