binge drinking in pregnancy

jeez!

:doh: :doh:

What kind of 'study' is a 'study' which concludes that they don't actually have any 'evidence' of 'anything', and that they need to do more 'research'.

It isn't rocket science, we know that binge drinking can harm US so it stands to reason it could harm a poor defenceless baby.

That's what I call irresponsible reporting........ :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Talk about scientific waffle.. and I thought I was bad.. :rotfl:

I think basically it's trying to reassure those women, who went out partying one night, got wasted and didn't realise that they were in the early stages of pregnancy... The odd occasion of binge drinking won't harm the baby, but repetitive continual drinking can..

although tbh, the study was only done on women who binged as a matter of habit... which leads me to believe that the above statement might not be entirely accurate.

Although most women who over indulge just that once during their pregnancy we know, a majority of them go on to have healthy normal babies, because for the majority of their pregnancy they haven't drunk alcohol at all.

So the study is about as much use as a hole in the head really..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back