Bikers?

Mike91

Reaction score
So, any bikers in here? Me and my other half are bikers and was just wondering if there is any, when did you stop riding when you was pregnant? Was it straight away, or when you was too big to fit in your gear?

I was...
We both sold our bikes not really a baby friendly hobby is it! I miss it a little bit now the weather is getting better but tbh I had a couple of friends die so didn't want to risk leaving my lo without a mummy. Maybe take it up again when he's older

My hubby's a biker but not me so obviously my pregnancy didn't really affect him at all, with regards to the bike riding anyway :lol:

my OH is a biker and I love it. we didn't have a bike when I was pregnant with my first lo but we bought a 125cc bike in march (lo was born in april) and I went on it a few times. got a 125 as I want to do my cbt and be able to ride it.

mil went to the hospital to give birth on a bike and her waters broke on it. couldn't imagine being a pillion passenger when having contractions lol

I think the vibrations would break your waters if they hadn't gone lol! If I ever need a wee while riding its hard to hold!

I have a motorcrosser, but haven't rode on it since finding out I'm pregnant. Just not worth the risk...

My oh just passed his bike test today. I'm so excited, can't wait to go out on the back of it. Would love to get my own licence too one day.

What bike is he getting or got? I love going on the back too! Kind of missing my bike although maybe not in this horrible rain!

He's going to see a Honda cbr at the weekend, think he would like a ninja but people are saying their not ideal for first bikes? It's a sports bike he's after anyway. I can't wait, although like you say not sure how much use he'll get out of it this year with this rain! What kind of bike do you have?

I did have a sv650 in black, was a lovely bike but sold it just before getting my BFP as I knew it would be a waste sitting in the garage. Was good fun for a few years though!

My oh has a yamaha r1 which we are both in love with and i've got no plans to stop! We already have a 2 yr old so don't go out much anyway but think i will only stop when i get too fat! Lol x

We've got a Yamaha but can't remember what model,a Honda CBR, two old bikes for repair and another one spare but don't know models and a motocross :) so 6 between us. Can't wait to get the motocross it, need to get some more fuel and a spark plug for it first though :( x

tapatalking x

Just saw this! I posted a few weeks back asking if there was any bikers here. I ride a Ninja zx6r.
Currently collecting dust though. I've rode it 3 times since finding out I was pregnant. After my first scan and it truly sinking in, I decided to hold off until baby arrives. Not worth the risk, especially since we've been ttc for #2 for the last 4 years

PP xXx

I'm only dreaming of it... DH says he won't ever let me as it's too dangerous...

I mountainbike if that counts lol! Enduro/DH not now though!

my oh used to be but he had a accident 3 weeks ago when a car pulled out on him braking his femur and ankle weather he gets ona bike again is another question

We both just gave up riding once the first pregnancy came along. Shame, we really miss it.

But I would choose my kids over it any day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back