Bigger breasts

Clarebear123

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am brand new to this forum, but felt compelled to join due to my changing body.
I am in week 11, and my boobs have gone from 32dd to 32ff (just had a fitting today). As I am fairly slim, I am really struggling with my changing body, and I was in tears in the fitting room. I know that some people embrace their new boobs, however I am freaked out at what I am eventually going to look like.
I am also incredibly exhausted, and lost my desire to do anything. Again I am really struggling with this as normally I go to the gym 3 times a week.

Help! Advice needed.

Everyone is a bit shocked at their changing body
Probably more so that they've zero control over it
You can either let it overwhelm you or endeavour to embrace it

Your boobs will look tiny soon next to your big baby bump :)

You can still go to the gym but just drop intensity a bit
If you're used to exercise they encourage it

I totally get if you're just too tired for it
I know that feeling well x

Last edited:
Hello, I am just shocked that no one else seems to be worrying about their growing boobs. I am almost obsessed with it and I am only 10 weeks in. I guess there is no stopping it!

I have fake ones but wouldn't mind bigger!

I'm size 32e naturally ad a size 8 iv gone up to a size 10 and boobs gone up to 34e but no cup change yet x

I was a 32e
Put A LOT of weight on everywhere but there
So now im a 38b
Looks crap :(

My boobs don't seem to have grown yet but my nips are huge!! They've always been quite small so fair notice the change.

Clare like you I'm used to exercising but recently really can't be bothered. What I've been doing is going home after work, having a wee sit down with the iPad for half an hour then walking to the shop to get dins. It's not a massive walk to the shop but better than nothing. I managed the gym yesterday but just a short sesh, done the cross trainer instead of treadmill, legs feel sore today xxx

Mine got massive and now they have gone down a bit or I'm used to them. If you wear non wired bras or crop top like things you don't get much cleavage so don't feel so huge. My other half said last last night your belly is catching up with your boobs. i was a 34 dd or 36d. i now have a 36 g, or 38 e. About your point I struggled loads but now I'm just thinking oh well. I'm only 5 ft 2 and I am showing loads!! Plus I've put on weight as all I could eat for weeks was biscuits! I'm really motivated to diet and get my body back after the birth though! I brought a load of clothes. I'm somebody who has to try and feel my best so I needed to get a good maternity wardrobe to help. It has helped loads. Plus now everyone can know I feel less conscious of it too. Basically what I'm saying is welcome and it will get better x

Loving my boobs at the moment and so is hubby!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My other half isn't liking my boobs at the moment lol. Cos if he touches them I will hit him haha they hurt so bad x

My other half isn't liking my boobs at the moment lol. Cos if he touches them I will hit him haha they hurt so bad x

Haha! Yeah I know its only the last couple of days mine has been allowed to get near, with the constant warnings of 'Be gentle!'

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back