Big Meet???

Tori

Reaction score
Are we having a big meet this year, i know its abit early to organise it but i need to take the time off work if im gunna come, so thought id ask, cos id love to come this yr, didnt come last yr cos it was short notice to get time off work :oops:

sounds like a superb idea

Yeah of course :D

Probably be August again maybe?

I would be interested in coming this year, depending where it is held :)

Ooh ryan can have a pre-birthday party with you all!

We'll more than likely be there btw, dependant on location.

ahem.....and Imogen and stephen as their birthdays are a year apart :D

Id love to come but it really does depend where its held as I have t ask oh to drive, or maybe il be driving!!

ohh i'd love to come :D especially as my maternity leave doesn't finish till october :cheer:

aww yay, im not very good at organising but i can give it ago, or Urchin do u wanna organise it again? Will it be at the same place again??

Sorry to b a pain, just really wanna mk sure i get the day off to come say YO!

Tori said:
aww yay, im not very good at organising but i can give it ago, or Urchin do u wanna organise it again? Will it be at the same place again??

Sorry to b a pain, just really wanna mk sure i get the day off to come say YO!

The problem is with organising it, we can either just say... "Do it at the same place", or have poll after poll after poll suggesting different places.

Then we need a date, so we have poll after poll after poll for weekday/weekend/ dates/times etc.

Its a pain, and we went through it all again last year only to end up at the same place as the year before LOL
Also, it's too early to have a sticky there now, it'll just take up room for 6 months :lol:

I don't mind organising when the time comes, if it's decided we'll do the Birmingham place, but wherever we decide it probably makes sense for someone local to organise it as they should know the area and can check things out for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back