big gap between pregnancies

warrior princess

Reaction score
anyone else on here have a big gap between there children ? i am 18 weeks pregnant and have a daughter who is 14

Hi

I have a daughter of 20 another of 19 a son of 15 a daughter of 6 and baby Winky on the way!!!

Jue xx

hi,
:wave:
not such a huge age gap as some,my daughter is 6years old and 4 weeks after her 7th birthday my babys due so i will have a 7year old a newborn.

does that read right?think ive got my head screwed on wrong today?my daghters currntly 6yrs im currently 26wks pregnany,is that better?

Wow Jue, that's lovely - your elder children will be able to help look after the younger ones!!

I suppose age gap is one of those things you don't have a great deal of control over sometimes!!

Hi,

I'm going to have a large gap between kids. DS will be 12 when this little man arrives. He seems OK about it at the mo how your daughter taken the news?

My daughter has just turned 9 and my other will be 8 2 months afetr the baby is due so to me that feels hugh!!!

Wow Jue, i'm not sure I could do it all again when my eldest was 20, I feel like I'm getting my life back now and feel it's gonna be a big change after 7 years of no baby

i have 14 years between my 2 hun and wouldnt change it for the world

hi, i have a 19, a 16 a 13 and bubs who is 13 weeks, my stepkids are...24, 19 and 18...so we have a large gap but like mary, i wouldnt change it for the world.

there was almost 19years between me and what would of been my younger brother!!!!!!

my mums got me 22 my sister 20 and my bro 18 and then my half sister who is 9 and my brother would of been 3!!

There will be almost 5 and a half years between my two.

I have an older brother and sister 12 and 13 years older than me, it was like having another set of parents :lol: My sister used to look after me a lot when I was little and I used to worship her. I used to annoy her though by playing with her makeup when I was about 3 or 4, once I ate the dye she used to dye her jeans! I also locked her in the garden shed once :rotfl:

8 and a half years between my two.. :)

Although if Tia had gotten to 10 I'd not have had any more.. Its bad enough feeling like your just starting to get your life back with an 8 year old to do it all over again.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My Aunt has a 31 year old son and a 12 year old son. By the time the youngest was born her eldest had already moved out. If I have another baby after this one Id like to wait 4 years min

I think the only thing I would change is that maybe I wouldnt have had kids so young, I was 17 when I had my first.

I worked really hard to stay off benefits when my older kids were younger and missed lots of time with them as I worked so hard.

With my 6 yr old and little Winky, I am lucky enough to be able to be a stay at home mum, so I wont miss a thing!!

Jue x

91/2 years between my son and the bump. He is so excited and whislt I had reservations about starting again in the beginning, we are really excited now and looking forward to little one's arrival.

Well my oldest will be 7 and my youngest 4 when I have this little one so not a big age gap really but...

I was 12 when my brother was born - I loved helping to look after him when he was a baby and now he sometimes babysits for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back