BIG FAT P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woowwwww

Donna79x

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Not been on here for quite a few months but sure some of you remember me.

I found out at 1.44am this morning that I am pregnant - omg, omg, omg!!

Still in total shock but helps explains all the symptoms i have been having... will post them this evening for ya.

Just dont know what to do right now, cant stop shaking!!

Hope your all ok xxxxxxx

:dance: :dance:
CONGRATULATIONS! That's fantastic, I would be shaking too if I was you! Here's to a H&H 9 months!

P.S. What is the time there now? Good luck trying to get back to sleep!

Meg xx

Thanks Meg! x

It was 3am when i posted, since then i have put some washing in, had a shower, done my hair, and cleaned my bathroom. lol :D

It's starting to sink in now although my boyfriend is still in shock ... x

congratulations! :dance: Bet you'll be exhausted by bedtime tonight! :lol:

OMG hunny congratulations!!!!!

niec to see you back on the forum too :cheer:

Hi ladies,

Now that I have clamed down and little are we are both coming round to the good news, i thought I would add my syptoms for you ladies TTC...

DPO 5-9 Back ache / sore boobs
DPO 10 backache, sickness feeling, really sore nipples, sleepless night, increase weeeeing all day and night.

DPO 11-14 Back ache / sore boobs, really hungry, in bed early tired but waking up 5/6 times in the night.

DPO 15 - BFP (2 days late on 4 tests diff brands) - woke up at 1.40am and just knew i was pregnant. Did a test there and then
Felt very faint throughout the day, hungry tummy grumbles,
very tired - in bed again by 9am, but and awake 4 times through night (2 for a wee). Cramping feeling and bad wind which was causing some pain (TMI)

DPO 16 - up and dressed by 7.15am (not like me on weekends). Feeling sick / hungry feeling I think... going to try breakfast now. Little bit of cramping/pulling feeling and plenty of wind 9sorry defo TMI).

Wishing you all the best xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the symptoms Donna, I find it really interesting to see when people get their first symptoms :D Congrats again! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back