Big boobs!

andreatav

Reaction score
Anybody else have fairly big boobs before been pregnant? I was a 36E before been pregnant, not sure what I am now as I haven't been measured and my support bras still fit fine. But I've started to find that if I lay in bed on my back my boobs comes so high up they practically touch my chin, it doesn't hurt it's just annoying! I don't like to wear bras for bed tried that and I was so uncomfortable. Rant over!xx

I am the opposite I can't live without a bra! I have 34FF books and I can not not wear a bra! I wear sports bra for bed x but normal during the day. Not sexy I'm afraid lol poor hubby!

I've gone from a d to and e. not massive i know but has caused a few strech marks :( I wear a normal underwire in the day and a sports bra at night can't live with out a bra at the moment. I used to always be free at night but not at the moment :(

I was a 36dd before pregnancy but after 4 kids they were past their best and although they were big there wasn't much in them iykwim.

I'm not sure what size I am exactly but my god they are huge, they have filled back out and some. They are bigger and rounder than ever and I'm pretty certain that if you look at me from behind you can see them at either side. I look like I've had a boob job! Unfortunately I know it won't last and once breastfeeding is finished they'll be back to been the spaniels ears that they were before lol xx

They seem to be behaving today! I just hope they go back once I've had little one! Or even better smaller than before!xx

U worry too much. I buy all maternity clothes and bras in online store. I started to use a maternity bra during my third trimester and I wish I would have found it earlier. It's not just for breastfeeding mommies. It has just the right amount of support provided by the soft thin padding needed for growing breasts. Wire bras and regular bralettes during pregnancy become extremely uncomfortable and itchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back