Big baby!!

Stella_25

Reaction score
Just came back from HV and Lucy got weigh... she is a whooping 13lb 5oz she is only 8 weeks old!! :shock: lol.... no wonder her clothes dont fit her anymore!!

thanks love... she is on sma gold on 6oz of milk every 3-4 hours...lol but she sleeps all night so i dont mind her feeding loads in the day. :D

Wow, we had Maddison weighed yesterday and she is just under 11lbs :shock: My friends baby is 7 weeks and weighs 13lbs 9oz though :wink:

Lola was weighed last at 13+ weeks ad she was 11lb4oz but she's BF my sister's little boy was weighed at the same time he was 14+ weeks and 13lb8oz and he's has cow&gate.

She might slow down when she get more active :)

shes so cute!! well done shes doing lovely

gosh my daughteras only just over 12lbs and shes a good feeder - your making me panic! :D im going to phone my health visitor.

Yep Lucy loves her milk!! My HV said she is a good weight she is not under or over weight, she was big at birth 9lb 1oz (well done me!!! lol :cheer: ) she is what she should be because she is quite long 61 cm lol, every baby is different, bless her she is not that well today she has had a rotton cold for a week now sooo hard to shift.. plus she had her jabs yesterday... oh what a week :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back