bicarbonate of soda?

apartently there is a red cabbage test aswell xx

yes seen this on you tube. you boil the cabbage, then keep the water, let it cool then you add urine. if its red-purple its boy and if its greeny-blue its a girl

not got a cabbage lol, if i did id have done it.

have you heard of the iris test.?

ooo i heard if it goes red it a boy ?and no whats that? xxx

yes red or purple or purply red. haha its a boy

iris test
what you do is look at the whites of the eyes. get the pregnant woman to look upwards, as what you are looking for is two little blood vessels that appear below the iris. the blood vessels should look like little fish-hooks. there should be two of them, one at approximately 5 o'clock and one at seven o'clock. if they appear in the right eye, it's a girl on the way. if they appear in the left eye, it's a boy. if they appear in both eyes, your going to have twins (one of each), though if you aren't haveing twins and the fish-hooks still appear in both eyes, then the girl option overides. it's a girl!

this was right for me!!

it was frothy like a beer on top and fizzy like a lemonade ;) BOY! x

:)

ill not tell my dh, would hate to get his hopes up for a wee boy. we have 3 wonderful girls, but i think he would love a wee boy. he must get fed up of having to have his hair and make up done lol

notlong now to you meet your bubba. good luck when it all kicks off :)

Fx ull get ur lil boy then :) :) hope test is right!

Yeah not long! Very exciting! It goes so fast!! Xx

Done the test every time I've peed over past few hours and all the same result . Fizzing and frothy x

I did the bicarb test and got a pint of beer fizzing away! I was pleased to have a very strong result at first then i found i got a bit down, dont get me wrong devon would love a boy, but i dont think id realised how much i wanted to tell my daughter she could have a sister after her 3 brothers, so not trying any of these again to keep my sanity , its making me want to know gender now tho !! I didnt want to but may need time to adjust x

Mum2bubs hope your hubby gets a boy xx

Just looked up gender scans again in my area, there all £95 quid!!

Last edited:
My hospital will tell if they see at 20 week scan. I really want to know. But then I really want the lovely surprise at the end.

Dont know what to do and don't think dh will want to know at scan, we've never found out before x

Considering I am adamant to stay team yellow.. I just did the test again... What is wrong with me.

I had the exact same results as last time... A few bubbles. No froth, and it didn't climb up the glass..

I need to stop trying to guess lol.

Xx

Considering I am adamant to stay team yellow.. I just did the test again... What is wrong with me.

I had the exact same results as last time... A few bubbles. No froth, and it didn't climb up the glass..

I need to stop trying to guess lol.

Xx

Haha me too. I want to know but I don't want to know at the same time. ;-))

Sarah, Did yours fizz at all? X

No it stayed completely flat. I checked twice and the second time I used a brand new pot because I heard it can be inaccurate if the pot has been opened a while.

Hmmmm. Mine sounds half and half.. Which isn't even possible.

A few bubbles but no fizz.

Xxx

Where are you based now jj - Bracknell? There's a place in yateley where I'm going and gender scan is 56 quid :) x

Where are you based now jj - Bracknell? There's a place in yateley where I'm going and gender scan is 56 quid :) x

Oooh ld going to pm you now for details!!

Right ive done the bicarb test- boy bigtime!
Then looked in mirror at eyes i do have two fish hook red things in left eye!!! Boy!!!
Omg i had better get myself and daughter ready for a 4th little man!!

Last edited:

Oooh ld going to pm you now for details!!

Right ive done the bicarb test- boy bigtime!
Then looked in mirror at eyes i do have two fish hook red things in left eye!!! Boy!!!
Omg i had better get myself and daughter ready for a 4th little man!!

I wonder how accurate stuff like this can be. It's good fun anyway. Would be soooo shocked if I get a boy :)

just done the bicarb test again and had lots of fizz first time i had none at all this time loads haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back