bicarbonate of soda?

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
lol,

just been to shop to buy bicarbonate soda. anyone done the test, and turned out to be right or wrong.

poas addict, so guess i just wanna pee on something :)

Pee on a stick addict..made me giggle

I did mine last week.. I don't know my baby's gender. It fizzed ever so slightly but mainly stayed flat.. Not sure if that means girl or boy.. Saying that the girls that had boys said the barcarbnate of soda fizzed up like a pink of beer.

Excited for your results.

Xx

doubt if its very accurate, but give it a bash anyway x

well we had a fizz. not a big fizz rising up glass or anything, but got a thin frothy layer on top and i could here it fizzing. !!!

Mine was right :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

well we had a fizz. not a big fizz rising up glass or anything, but got a thin frothy layer on top and i could here it fizzing. !!!

Mine did exactly the same and I'm having a boy x

oh my. its exciting.

i would never ever have said i would have a boy. suppose time will tell.

i will be team yellow anyway, as we wont be finding out at scan, but its exciting all the same.

a baby boy after 3 girls would be a huge surprise :)

ive been meaning to buy some for a week but keep forgetting and now have a gender scan booked for tonight so abit late! might try tomorrow so test if it matches the scan! xxx

oooo excited for you for tonight. look forward to hearing what team you are in x

i did it with my last pregnancy and was right and done it this time and no fizz so will find out on the 6th june if it was rite or not :) xxx

google bicarbonate of soda gender test. basically theory is. if it fizzes its a boy and it nothing its a girl. x

Ok so I have done the bleach test also. The bleach test foamed but didn't fizz. The baking soda fizzed like beer, with a thin foamy head and bubbles

If these tests are any good I'm having a boy :-0

I've always been team yellow in other pregnancies, but I really want to know ( just for a second) and then forget so I can still get that wonderful surprise at the end .

this was right for me!!

it was frothy like a beer on top and fizzy like a lemonade ;) BOY! x

this was right for me!!

it was frothy like a beer on top and fizzy like a lemonade ;) BOY! x

:)

ill not tell my dh, would hate to get his hopes up for a wee boy. we have 3 wonderful girls, but i think he would love a wee boy. he must get fed up of having to have his hair and make up done lol

notlong now to you meet your bubba. good luck when it all kicks off :)

apartently there is a red cabbage test aswell xx

yes seen this on you tube. you boil the cabbage, then keep the water, let it cool then you add urine. if its red-purple its boy and if its greeny-blue its a girl

not got a cabbage lol, if i did id have done it.

have you heard of the iris test.?

I did ,mine and it didn't fizz got scan on 4th of June so will let you all know then... be intresting too see what this test does for people that aren't pregnant could just depend on ur urine contents I guess.

apartently there is a red cabbage test aswell xx

yes seen this on you tube. you boil the cabbage, then keep the water, let it cool then you add urine. if its red-purple its boy and if its greeny-blue its a girl

not got a cabbage lol, if i did id have done it.

have you heard of the iris test.?

ooo i heard if it goes red it a boy ?and no whats that? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back