Bicarbonate of soda test!

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
Is there Anyone who Did the test, then found out sex????

Was it right or wrong for you?

I'm desperately trying to stay team yellow at scan in two weeks, but still I want to nw at the same time.

There's a thread somewhere (might be in pregnancy chat) on this and it has a list of women who has done the test and then found out. If I find it I'll copy and paste the link x

Yea it's in 'pregnancy chat' but it won't let me copy and paste it for some reason. It's called 'gender test...results' x

Ive read that thread before, im interested in the recent ladies results tho

I got fizzy ( very like beer) which means boy and im desperate to know but at the same time want to get past my scan next week staying team yellow like mum2bubs!

I want pippa to do the test again as hers was wrong i believe

Last edited:
Mine had what I thought was slight fizz did it again and no fizz and having a girl x

Mine fizzed like a lager shandy if that helps Jen! Read into that what you will! xxx

Me with my daughter it was right no fizz at all and this time i jad one with no fiz and about ten with quite alot of fizz and im having a boy this tome :) xxx

I gave it a go and got no fizz so girl in theory. I'm team yellow and will be staying yellow til popping day but had a gut feeling of girl since day dot and had a psychic tell me girl too. Will certainly be a shok if its a boy but happy either way!! =] x

I have had fizzy fizzy lager like, every time I've tested. Saying team yellow, but want a wee sneaky hint.

I have had fizzy fizzy lager like, every time I've tested. Saying team yellow, but want a wee sneaky hint.

Whens your 20 week scan mum2bubs? Are you not tempted to sneekily findout? I want a surprize but i am tempted....

Mine had no fizz and I'm having a girl, so it was right for me :)

Last edited:
Never heard of this!! So you just wee into a pot that has the bicarbonate already in it or do you have to add it after you've wee'd? Is there a certain amount of bicarbonate you need to add?

Ill give it a go tomorrow - two weeks until I find out!! Eeek! Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

I've bought the stuff.. Will somebody explain how to do it please? Do I add the stuff afterwards or before? Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

You put enough bicarbonate of soda to cover the bottom of the cup then add a little urine, enough to cover the powder..

Let us know how you get on.

Xxx

Thank you :)

Nothing happened at all! It just kinda looked like a flat lager but didn't fizz at all? X

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

Ive read that thread before, im interested in the recent ladies results tho

I got fizzy ( very like beer) which means boy and im desperate to know but at the same time want to get past my scan next week staying team yellow like mum2bubs!

I want pippa to do the test again as hers was wrong i believe

Yup, mine was flat and im brewing a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back