BH/contractions?

Moussecake

Reaction score
Im 37+3 today and over the last 2 weeks have had more aches and pains.

In the last 45 minutes Ive had 3 moderate pains, 2 of which felt like my foof was being stretched. I know baby is low down but have never experienced labour or bh before.
(Dd1 was born via emcs)

Does this sound like contractions or normal pregnancy pains?

Thanks in advance x

Sounds like normal pains tbh. Just your body gearing up I think.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I dunno, sounds normal to me too.

There was no mistaking contractions when I got them. I literally had a ripple effect go down my whole belly. Very distinctive.

I'm not 100% sure if I ever had Braxton hicks last time. I used to have episodes where my belly would in rock solid for 20 mins/half hour. Don't know if that was bh.

I'm 34 weeks now and not had any bh yet.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I'm 37 weeks too Moussecake and I've been getting lots of bh and period like pains. At this stage I think our bodies are just getting prepared for the real thing. You'll know when it's the real thing cos th tightenings will get stronger and more painful and closer together. Could happen any time for us now though :) xx

hey hun im 37 wks and tonight I had loads of Braxton hicks to the point where I had to question whether I was actually in labour (having never been pg before I had no idea)....plus I was getting a weird like shooting pain in pelvis,.,,,,they've stopped now tho so I can only assume they were practice for real thing

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back