BFPs after BFNs... share your experiences

MrsDuckie

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

After getting a BFN today at 8dpo (I know right... what an idiot!), I thought that starting a thread where people who have got a BFP can post at what day past ovulation they got their BFP and if they had a BFN before that what dpo was it. Include the brand you used on each test and if it was a faint line, a vvv faint line or a clear line or even post pics.

It would be great to see how many people get BFNs early on and then go on to get a BFP a few days later. :)

I got a bfn at 9dpo and then a bfp at 11dpo, was a very faint line on a cheap internet one xx

I got a stark white bfn at what turned out to be 14dpo (my cycles were irregular from breastfeeding my son- calculated dates after my dating scan). And a super squinter BFP at 15 dpo. Now I'm 32 weeks!

I got a bfn at 9dpo and a faint bfp at 12dpo and a clearer bfp at 14dpo x

I got a very faint one at 10dpo and a very obvious one at 11dpo with my daughter

All brilliant to hear ladies. Thamk you for sharing. Did you test with FRER? Did you use the same brand of test each time?

My second bfp when I knew exactly when I ovd I got a bfn on FRER and ic at 12 dpo. I then got a clear line on both tests at 13dpo and 1-2 weeks on a digi.

Just had a chemical pregnancy and I tested negative at 8dpo and 10 dpo on ICs then bfp on FRER but very very faint at 13dpo and even fainter at 14dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back