BFP

Mrsbridge17

Reaction score
It’s taken around 24 hours to sink in but here I am expecting baby number 3!!! Taken two more tests this morning and the lines are stronger yay! Dates from LMP put me due on 28th February but I think I might be pushed back a week or two so could be up to mid March! (If anyone who remembers me is reading this at least it isn’t another December baby :rotfl:) Feel like this makes it all a bit more real after having a couple of chemical pregnancies late last year and early this year :-(. Anyway looking forward to getting to know some other feb/March mommy’s <3

4E6B0F0F-5055-49A7-8BEE-9423086A6257.jpeg

Eeek, fancy seeing you here! Congratulations lovely. Hopefully this one is sticky :) xxx

Thanks Stacey. I don’t feel like announcing this one on the group just yet xxx

My lips are zipped :) I haven’t announced that bubba 2 is a girl, but if you read my signature you’d know now. I’m really happy for you!! xx

My lips are zipped :) I haven’t announced that bubba 2 is a girl, but if you read my signature you’d know now. I’m really happy for you!! xx

I hadn’t clocked on! Yay a sister for winter that’s amazing news :dust:

I feel like this one might be ok as the lines are getting much stronger already x

Congratulations! I've had a bfp, and am due early March too!

Congratulations! I've had a bfp, and am due early March too!

Thankyou @hellorglory Congratulations to you too. According to my LMP I would be due on 28th February but I don’t think that’ll be the case we will have to see! Is there a March mommies group set up yet? X

So this was this mornings test, it is darker again which I thought was a positive. I am on day 3 possibly even 4 of spotting and I feel like there is more there today :( I really hope this is not another chemical. I allowed myself to get excited this morning and ordered some digis to take :(

7C77E1C0-E7A0-44D9-A344-2A02A5A9C70B.jpeg

Ah well I hope it’s good news for you, you know spotting can be normal but I hope it doesn’t develop into something more x

Ah well I hope it’s good news for you, you know spotting can be normal but I hope it doesn’t develop into something more x

Thanks @Princess81 I feel like I am making myself worse at the moment constantly going to the toilet checking :sad: xx

So I couldn’t relax at all, was going to wait until the morning to take this test but hubby said I should take it. Feel like a massive weight has been lifted as I know these tests can be very unreliable! Spotting has eased off too :love:

DA01721E-E11E-4726-B483-57290EAACF4E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back