BFP?

babylove2016

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just after some second opinions on these tests if any of you like a line spot.

10dpo today, had backache for days, sharp twinge on 5dpo with a momentary dizzy spell. I usually spot from 7dpo-11dpo (11 day LP) but this month I've had a teeny amount so all a bit odd for me. Test is superdrug, photo taken before 5 mins.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 112
  • tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 77
I can see a line on both tests!!!! Try again tomorrow or with a digi! :dust::test:

I could see a hint of a line without the coloyr being changed tweaked or whatever! Fingers crossed this is your very early bfp! Xxx

Thank you both :) that's good to know! You know when you feel you might be going a little bit loopy... I'm there right now haha.

xx

Oh I sooooo hope this is it for you! I can see it too xxx

I can see it. Its still very faint so not 100% sure its your BFP but I think there is a stong possibly. I wouldn't try a digi y3t though it wont give you a positive until you have a fairly clear line on other tests.

I had a verrrrry faint line at 11DPO and tested again the day after which was even fainter than the day before. I tried a digi and it did show up positive!

Hmmm, thanks ladies. :hug:

I'm not testing anymore. I have watery brown cm (sorry if TMI) so I don't know. AF due tomorrow so just going to wait it out.

Did any of you have brown spotting prior to when your AF would have been due?

x

I can see the lines babylove without squinting!!! Oh I so hope this is it for you!!! Xxxxxx

I can see the lines babylove without squinting!!! Oh I so hope this is it for you!!! Xxxxxx

YAY! Thank you lovely. :hug:

Though my brown spotting has turned almost black and a bit stretchy! Bit worried now. :eh:

xx

Brown is old so hope your still in with a chance x I've had that in the past but can't remember when :doh:

It might be a bit of implantation coming away a bit late. Does your af start like that? Xx

It might be a bit of implantation coming away a bit late. Does your af start like that? Xx

I usually spot from 7dpo but its pink, then brown, then pink and a lot of it. This cycle it's just been brown and today black and sooo much less than normal.

xx

Black is very old blood. I think you should test now and then you will know for sure what is going on. x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I would do another test hun, I wonder what black blood is. Maybe it's very very old blood xx

Ooh I hope it works our for you lovely; there's a very definite line on that pic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back