BFP!!!!!

Omg huge congratulations Syd, I'm 44 in a few days, 20 months trying, I've basically given up lol, I'm over the moon for you hun, happy and healthy 9 months.xx

Thank you.

Lilith, I was down to my last few months of trying.

Thank you.

Lilith, I was down to my last few months of trying.

Just shows that miracles do happen. Do you use opks ?, just wondering when you dtd to catch. ?, I wonder if my timing is all wrong lol. xx

I have done, I know roughly when I ovulate but we only ever have sex once around the fertile period, oh has a low sex drive... I had a very large fibroid removed 2 months ago and this is our first cycle since then. I'm on a tonne of vitamins including ubiquinol (for more than three months) plus I've been having reflexology and acupuncture. I'm also lucky in that I had my amh tested 18 months ago and it was very good for my age (albeit low in the grand scheme of things) and fsh is also good for my age.

Oh and usually dtd a couple of days before ovulation.

Not on PF as much these days, but Syd you've made my day , congratulations :) I'm so thrilled for you, lots of best wishes for a happy healthy nine months. Xxx

Congratulations wishing you a very healthy pregnancy xx

This is such fantastic news, I feel all fuzzy inside! Massive congratulations x

Just seen this Syd, how amazing. I'm so so pleased for you! Congratulations xxx

I have :) I got a 1-2 last Saturday, just a few hours after the original bfp then a 2-3 in the week. Will do one more in the hopes of getting a 3+ next week.

How are you doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back