Bfp

Roxpeake

Reaction score
Couldn't get the feeling out of my head I was pregnant not sure when I'm due on normally the third but caved and tested and got my bfp. Couldn't be any happier :)

Last edited:
congrats! great news, sorry you didn't have the fun of the 2ww before, but hey you were obviously meant to have this baby.

That's ok tbh I didn't really mind not having it as long as the baby is healthy and happy nothing else matters it is coming to a family that will love it so much and it will have the best big brother and sister ever :) good luck for the rest of your pregnancy hope all goes well for you

Thankyou. And good luck on your journey. Hopefully you will get what you want asap

Thanks both of you, I'm so thrilled. I tend to out a brick wall up at first like I'm not bothered so if anything goes wrongs I don't fall as hard but I can't contain my excitement. I'm just praying this one is ok

Thanks both of you, I'm so thrilled. I tend to out a brick wall up at first like I'm not bothered so if anything goes wrongs I don't fall as hard but I can't contain my excitement. I'm just praying this one is ok

Fx it goes smoothly for you xxx

Hope so I didn't find out I'd lost my last one till the dating scan, what made it worse was still had severe morning sickness, no bleeding and no cramps. So now I'm on tender hooks until then lol

Congrats on your journey too hope it runs smoothly :)

Hope so I didn't find out I'd lost my last one till the dating scan, what made it worse was still had severe morning sickness, no bleeding and no cramps. So now I'm on tender hooks until then lol

Congrats on your journey too hope it runs smoothly :)

Yeh it makes you cautious when you've had a loss, especially late on. Think it's best to try and keep positive though- hopefully this will be a sticky bfp for both of us xxx

Congratulations... I hope you have a happy , healthy 9 months x

Congratulations xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27