BFP

Freya

Reaction score
Just to let you know I tested again this morning and I am Pregnant!!!! Good luck to everyone I have been TTC for 6 months I used ovulation sticks and found they helped me I am soo excited I hope now everything goes ok for me and for all of you.
Best wishes
Freya

Cngrats!!

hope you have a great pregnancy
xx

:p :p :p :p Many Many Congratulations Freya! :p :p :p :p

Have a Happy and healthy 9 months!

congratulations hun hope you have a happy healthy 9 months xxxxxxx

Just wanted to say thankyou for all my congrats. Rach hang in there I know it will happen for you soon (hopefully this month). Me and my husband only tried twice after getting postive on ovulation sticks once in the evening an once in the morning so we were lucky. Hope everyone else has same luck.

thanks hun caught straight away on first child thought would be same this time around but mother nature keeps proving me wrong, but feeling really positive now for a june 2006 baby so here goes another month of ttc xxxxxxx

Congratulations Freya!! :D I was also successful after first go with ovulation sticks, I had previously tried to monitor CM but this was at its most abundant 2 days before ovulation sticks detected surge so who knows?

Anyway hope you have a healthy and stress free pregnancy, look forward to reading your posts. Angie xx

PS: Fingers crossed for everyone testing soon x

CONGRATULATIONS Freya.Have a great pregnancy.Lorrie :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS HOPE YOU HAVE A CARE FREE 9 MONTHS

Congratulations & I hope u enjoy sitting ur feet up & enjoying all the attention for the next 9 months, enjoy it while u can!
Marianne
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back