BFP with no symptoms?

LynneK

Reaction score
Hey girls, no news to report but I kno that a lot of u guys are like me and google loads!
Has anyone ever read about people getting a BFP with no symptoms?

I literally have been tired and sore boobs, but that's it...I'm now two days late. I doubt that I'm preg as I feel like AF is going to come on but just wondered?

Any thoughts appreciated! X

Hey, my first bfp I had really sore cramps but this time nothing, apart from sore boobs which I always get from immediately after ov. So yeah the only symptom I had was no af.... Even my temps weren't that high compared to my last bfp. I honestly think that most people can't tell from symptoms if you think about the number of false symptoms we all have and think about how tiny the bean is and that it takes a whil for the hormones to rise it's a wonder that anyone has any real indication.... Good luck x

True lozza! Here's hoping eh? I just am praying so hard for it but nothing yet so I have to hope and pray that it's happened this month x

If you're not looking your probably wont identify symptoms, I didn't until I got my bfp with my ds. After that I started to piece things together from the previous few weeks!

I am a little but trying my best not to you know? Xx

When i was pregnant before my boobs KILLED from about 3weeks i think.

This time all i noticed was some nasty headaches the week after ov n i've just been really irritable.
Since i got my bfp my nipples r sore but could be in my head xxx

With every single pregnancy I have had I've had no symptoms before I got my bfp. Xxx

When are you testing Lynn???

I had slightly sore boobs, and felt like AF was about to come - slightly different kind of cramps, and they never quite got as bad as usual AF cramps!!

TEST!! :)

xx

I had nothing with James, only tested day AF was due as we were actively TTC so I knew there was a chance.

I had more symptoms with my non sticky beans actually

xxxxxxx

I had literally no symtoms atall when I got my BFP and im now 36 weeks!

In fact I was so convinced I wasn't pregnany I wasn't even going to test but had already bought a cb digi so thought what the heck. When it came up 1-2 weeks you could have knocked me down with a feather!

Well no such luck here girls! AF arrived this morning, on to another cycle, I'm disappointed! X

Sorry Lynn! Hope this next cycle will be the one for you!

xx

I got my bfp in may
Id noticed I was needing naps and almost cried when water hit my boobs when I was showering
I tested a couple days later and bam I was up the duff!

Sorry lynn, not very nice your af arriving late fir you like that, wishing you lots of luck this new fresh cycle xx

Sorry Lynn. Hope ur OK, and wish u loads a luck for ur next cycle.

Xx

Hey, i definitely didn't have any symptoms until way after my areas due.

Actually didn't really have any for the first 8weeks, just sore hard boobs.

Good luck fx xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back