BFP...total shock!!

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Well AF isn't due until Wednesday next week but last night I just thought what the hell and used my last first response not thinking we were in with a chance as we only DTD 3 times this cycle and within seconds a second line showed up!! I am in complete shock! It has been 6 years since I had my first baby so this feels very strange and it still hasn't sunk in! I am feeling very scared at the moment. My little girl has autism and today has been a particularly difficult day and after not getting much sleep last night all day I have just though "oh god..how will I cope with 2!" It sounds silly but when we discussed the idea of having another it all sounds great until it actually happens and then the doubt creeps in! I had a chemical pregnancy at the beginning if December which was very difficult but at the time I was under a lot of stress and suffer with anxiety but I told myself when I get fall pregnant again I will be happy and enjoy it but I feel myself slipping back again :( Sorry for the rant xx

Never apologise for having a rant on here. It's the one place you can do it freely.

Massive congratulations though! Xx

Congrats on your pregnancy. I felt the same when I found out I was expecting, I have a son who is 10 and has autism, after many years of trying I thought it would never happen and it did. I was and still am pooping my self at the thought of another child. Son is really looking forward to having a sister but it's when she is born then reality will hit and will see how he copes with the loud crying etc. Try not to worry too much and enjoy your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back