BFP today!

Sweet_Pea

Reaction score
Got a :bfp: this morning - this was our first cycle ttc!! Was fairly convinced I was pregnant after having various symptoms this week but still felt shocked seeing it there in black and white!! :shock:

How did you all tell your other half your news? ☺

Congratulations xx
Lool I just ran upstairs and told him x

Congratulations xx just handed him the positive test lol!

Congrats

Hubby was away on a course so i phoned him he sounded peed off the way he sed hello and all i sed was weve done it an hes like done wat then told him we were cooking minion mark 2.1 lol xx

:Thanks all! So exciting... :cloud9:

Lol I nearly just blurted out our news but managed to hold off and so I could film him finding out... his face was a picture!! I have a new favourite video clip! :rotfl:

Congratulations on your bfp!!
My OH called me up to say he was going to come home for lunch that day so I just said oh ok. He came in and I said I think you'll need to sit down and I handed him the test...He went into shock and just said oh that's great I'll do my lunch now! I was rather taken back, when he got back to work he called me up and said was that real or a dream and had a little cry!xx

Congratulations on your bfp!!
My OH called me up to say he was going to come home for lunch that day so I just said oh ok. He came in and I said I think you'll need to sit down and I handed him the test...He went into shock and just said oh that's great I'll do my lunch now! I was rather taken back, when he got back to work he called me up and said was that real or a dream and had a little cry!xx

Thanks...

Aww haha I think it does come as a bit of a shock to them even when it's what you've wanted lol. In fact I found it a lot to take in too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back