BFP this morning- hello everyone

tiggy

Reaction score
After knowing I was pregnant all last week but unable to test as I was on holiday with no tests I have done a cheapie pregnancy test and also and opk this morning and got this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373176684.796171.jpg

Fair to say I'm pregnant I think so hello everyone can I join you. I have a digi which I'm going to do in a bit just so a can see the words pregnant but I'm satisfied now that I am pregnant and it's not just all in my head. This will be my second baby, my little boy is 18 months.

Hope everyone is feeling ok looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Hello and congratulations!

Always great to see the words 'pregnant'

I've found everyone in tri 1 is a friendly bunch so come on in :smile:

Congratulations on you Bfp happy and healthy 9 months xx.i am comin up to 6 weeks i think an i will be buyin digi conception one 2moro so i can see the words lol x x

Blimey. I bet it says 3+ they are very strong lines. Congratulations xxx

I think I am 4+5 today. Do you think they are really strong for only this early on? I found out roughly the same time with my little boy and I don't remember them being this dark. Literally as soon as I dunked the test the line came up before even the control line had developed. Arghh I want to do the digi and don't need a wee lol xx

Can u not squeeze a tiny bit out into a cup or something....lol then dunk it x

congratulations on your BFP x

Congratulations on your Bfp! Welcome to tri one. I'm dying to see how many weeks your digi says! xxx

Congratulations! :D I had lines that strong at 4+3 and got a "pregnant 3+" on a digi at 4+5

Strong lines are always great! xxx

Hiya. Congrats! Welcome to tri1. I'm on baby no.2 too and my first is 12.5 months xxx

Thanks for all your comments ladies looking forward to sharing our journeys together. Just done digi and other test i found at the bottom of the cupboard ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373186364.428277.jpg

I'm well and truly up the duff OMG lol gonna take some getting use to. We were not meant to be ttc until January that dam drunken danger poke lol xx

Congratulations on your bfp! I'm new in tri 1 too, I got my bfp last thurs. x

hey congratulations and welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back