BFP the only month I wasnt trying!!

entre

Reaction score
SO BFP today, sencond chld, due date 27th December!
We werent trying this month as I wanted a baby AFTER Christmas! But nevermind, best get the savings ready every November!

The bad thing is, I probably had sex once this month and OH never came inside! sorry TMI. Im just wondering if it was pre-cum etc or what, we cant even work out when this has happened!

I feel so bad I cant work it out but I was focussing on a Feb 2017 baby!

Happy anyway, the next adventure, Just have to try and convince my nearly 4 yr old she DOES want a sibling! lol

Thanks
J

Congratulations.

My boy was due 27/12/2012 but was actually 14 days late and was born on 09/01/2013 so you might not get a December baby after all :p

I actively avoided that date this time round - infact if we didnt get our BFP cycle 4 that wouldve been it until Summer 2016.

xxxx

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months xxx

Congratulations.

My boy was due 27/12/2012 but was actually 14 days late and was born on 09/01/2013 so you might not get a December baby after all :p

I actively avoided that date this time round - infact if we didnt get our BFP cycle 4 that wouldve been it until Summer 2016.

xxxx

Thank you! this is god to know!

the doc just told me I was 6 weeks! no idea how he worked that out, I've got it to 4 weeks, my test said 1-2 weeks, guess have to wait for scan!

thanks all

Yeah should be about right I think 1-2 weeks is 4w 2-3 is 5 and 3+ is 6w roughly.

I got my 2-3 this time just over 5w.

Your digi calculates how far along since conception as opposed to weeks of pregnancy.

xxxx

thanks, I think the doc is way off saying 6 weeks, ive got midwife n 12th may for apparently 8 weeks check, so sure she will tell me I'm right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back