BFP or not?!

BabyFrog

Reaction score
I promised myself I wouldn't test early, or become obsessed with squinting at a pregnancy test in different lights but I have failed miserably at both. DPO 9 I think, and a 25 ml test... What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your opinions ladies :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 98
Even though it's a blue dye test I vote BFP for sure!

Can you get a frer or digital?

Pretty sure congratulations are in order!!

It looks like BFP to me, as its 25 ml test, if you get a FRER, you should have a fab line! Xx

I think that is a BFP too! I agree get a FRER to confirm!

Thanks girls! Are blue dyes not that accurate? I just picked up those as they were cheap and I was expecting a BFN and thought I'd save my money!

I have a meeting at work this morning but will pop out straight after and get a first response (and a digital with conception indicator probably haha).

I'll let you know! I'm pretty sceptical as I'm on CD 77 today so trying not to get my hopes up in case it's an old egg or the lining can't support the egg properly. I needed to test thought because I've been feeling weird for a few days, back pain, cramps and light headed at times...

Thanks again x

Blue dye tests are known for evaps. They're really common. But it does look like a BFP to me. I agree with the others, get a pink dye test. Good luck! Xx

I found an ic in my make up bag - 10 mui. Totally negative. Not even a drunk squint could make a line. So disappointed :(

Thanks Louise but I've just done an IC 10mui and its negative. Going to go out and buy a FRER at lunchtime so I can stop annoying myself by being convinced I am one minute and then not the next! Ha ha

Moral of the story, don't trust internet cheapies! So excited, thanks for your advice ladies :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 70
Congratulations . Fantastic news. I have been using ics , interesting that they may not work x wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Yay!! Knew there were 2 lines congratulations!

Congratulations fab lines!!! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies. Augustus I've done another from a new batch I got delivered today and that's totally stark white too. They're one step and supposed to be 10mui, bought from Amazon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back