Bfp or Evap!? 11dpo -help please line spotters

Pemsy

Reaction score
Hi all

So far woth IC I have had only bfn. I used one today and still nothing. I decided to use a Lloyds FR to calm myself and make sure. At first I noticed bleeding across both windows, after 3mins a hint of a line but the bleeding was more prominent. After 5 minutes the line was faint and after 10 minutes there was a faint line and the bleeding had gone. Over the past two days I have noticed things that make me feel the same way as last time(chemical). I am spacey, and today certain parts of my breasts feel almost bruised. Last time I experienced vertigo like spells and my breasts were agony for the week following.

The first photo is the 3 mins with bleeding and the second is the 10 mins followed by an invert.

I am just looking for a little advice really. I will buy more FR for tomorrow and I have a digital spare for 14dpo. Does anyone know if this is a positive or just an evap?
Thanks all x

Attachments

• IMG_5777.jpg
    IMG_5777.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5785.jpg
    IMG_5785.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5786.jpg
    IMG_5786.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 62
I think it's positive. Congratulations. :) You've got a clear line there and there's definitely colour to it.
Everything crossed for you that it sticks this time.

Looks like the real thing to me :) All the best for your next round of testing xx

Didn't even need to look at the invert to see the line, congrats :)

I can see a line! Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back