Bfp on lloyds pharmacy test but bfn on ic's

DonnaMarie1

Reaction score
Hi, hoping for some help or maybe I just need to vent with people who understand.

I bought a twin pack of lloyds pharmacy early 10miu tests an did one last night and again this morning and both showed up with lines, it does say in the instructions to ignore the result after five minutes but the lines started to form about 3mins in then progressed to get darker. I also have been doing the 10miu internet cheapy strips but not even a shadow of a line on them:shakehead:

My af isnt due until another 3 or 4 days so yeah I kinda regret doing the super early lloyds tests incase its a chemical, they were good value tho only £5.69 for two but since reading reviews on them I have seen people report that they give false positives ( or maybe just pick up on chemicals )

The reason I tested so early is that I have had a bad flu all week and read somewhere that you have a better chance of conceiving when your immune system is busy fighting off a cold/flu, silly I know but yeah ive been grasping at straws as ive been trying to get pg so long:poas:

Anyhoo Ive attached a pic and would appreciate any opinions, thanks

Attachments

• 2016-04-07 14.07.07.jpg
    2016-04-07 14.07.07.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 107
Aw Lloyd's tests are not very good. There was a thread about them. They could be wrong. Have you got FRER lovely??? Fingers crossed for you x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yeah I think I will splash out on a frer to do in a couple of days time, if I can be strict with myself and wait that long, fingers crossed:)

That was my thread. Horrible tests I had 3 very positives but s blood test said I wasn't pregnant

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 89
There was also a girl testing with Lloyd's tests and she used FRER just to be sure and it was positive. Fingers crossed x

Yeah so they don't always lie lol I hope yours is for real. Xxx

That was my thread. Horrible tests I had 3 very positives but s blood test said I wasn't pregnant

Aw how awful to go through that, doubt I will be buying them again. Awful to have your hopes up and then nothing. Stupid tests.

There was also a girl testing with Lloyd's tests and she used FRER just to be sure and it was positive. Fingers crossed x

Thanks, I am trying to not get my hopes up as its heartwrenching when getting bfns, hope these next few days fly in.

I think you can test again tomorrow morning with fmu. Exciting! xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Dont be too disheartened though....I know the lloyds dont have a good reputation but the same can be said for internet cheapies. I got my bfp on asda own brand and frer but I didnt get a positive on an IC until 4 days after AF was due and even then it was extremely faint and it was a sensitive test.
Id say get yourself a FRER ..... Best of luck!!

Well I did a superdrug early test this morning and bfn, not even a hint of a line, I've another one for tomoro morning but highly doubt its good news at this stage. Those lloyds tests are awful and shouldn't really be for sale.

So sorry lovely. They are possibly under 10 mui. I would avoid them.

Don't give up yet. You still could get your BFP! X

Tested again this morning with fmu with 10miu superdrug test and still bfn. I shall await the witch to come :-( will update if by the slightest chance my af doesnt arrive or if I get a bfp. Thanks ladies.

I'm sorry Hun. Your still in until she shows but those tests are the worst X

Hi! It was me that got a very feint positive and I did a FR and got a positive! I will upload them both so you can see. Fingers crossed yours is not faulty xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 39
This was the Fr! Hope it's good news for you too x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 52
Well af is now a day late, had some cramps this morning and thought it would have been there but no sign ( I usually wake up with the pain and its there ), its just typical that the month I get a bfp from one of those dodgy tests that my af is now late :wall2: I tested again this morning with one of those poundland test strips and nada ( spent a fortune this month on expensive ones ) I will test again in the morning if it hasn't arrived as you get three strips in the box.

Not very optimistic as my af has been 2 days late once before, but anyhoo here's hoping.

Your not out yet lovely! Praying for your BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back